Monday, September 10, 2012

From PMFA's Mail Box: Did Anyone Lose A Bird?

From PMFA's Mail Box: Did Anyone Lose A Bird?

Just got the message below from Nate, who spotted a green bird in his back yard area.  He writes:I live on Carroll St. near Smith and have recently noticed a single small parrot or tropical bird has been spending time in and around my backyard [the collective block backyard bounded by Carroll, Smith, President, and Hoyt]. I've only recently noticed it and was wondering if someone in the area might be looking for their lost pet. The bird, I believe, is mostly green, with a dash of red. It could be colored a bit differently, but a detailed view of it has always been obscured by trees and bushes.If you or anyone you know is missing a green bird, write me an email at pardonmeinbrooklyn at gmail dot com.




No comments:

Post a Comment