Thursday, December 6, 2012

Question Of The Day: Any Good Tailor In the Neighborhood?

Question Of The Day: Any Good Tailor In the Neighborhood?

Here is a question from Reader ES, who wants t know if she could get a recommendation for a good tailor or seamstress in the neighborhood.
She writes:
"I'm not sure if you can field these types of questions, but here goes. I will be needing alterations on a wedding gown in several months -- it's a simple and light gown but with a few delicate details. I know there are no shortage of dry cleaners in the neighborhood to choose from, but I would feel better working with a tailor or seamstress who has experience with wedding dresses. I've visited One Stop on Court Street and he did a great job on a bridesmaid's dress I brought in, but I would also love to hear any other." recommendations. Thanks!How about it?  Any advice?




No comments:

Post a Comment